We knew the time would come — Beth's last (official) Sweet Biscuits and ShhhIT list on the TR Out Loud podcast. *sniff* In addition, Sonja and Beth recap the week at TechRepublic, including the top five discussions and the top six members who have received the most thumbs up. For everyone who is curious about TechRepublic's new moderator, Tammy, she even chimes in with a introduction and this week's Question of the Week! Listen to the podcast.Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Don't expect these five high-tech skills to bring you more money
- IT must prepare for $200-a-barrel oil and a rise in remote workers
- How do I... Uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7?
- Video: Dirty little secrets about working in IT
- Friday Night Music — 5/9/08
Provided by TR's new moderator, Tammy: Do you think everything that can be invented has been invented? If not, what else is left to be invented?Send your answers to TROL at cnet.com or call toll free (866)-414-CNET (2638). You can also leave a voice message on Skype at TR Out Loud (tr.out.loud). If we use your answer in next week’s show, you’ll get some TR gear, like T-shirts, mugs, etc.
Related Topics:Collaboration Software CXO Innovation
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.