It's short, it's sweet, it's TROLOV — or TR Out Loud on Video. Find out which discussions and TR members were hot, hot, hot on the forums! And then please submit something for next week's show.
It's short, it's sweet, it's TROLOV — or TR Out Loud on Video. Find out which discussions and TR members were hot, hot, hot on the forums! And then please submit something for next week's show. If you're not a fan of video, you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Smartphones' biggest drawback? Terms of service
- Swarm Intelligence: Are digital ants the answer to malware?
- Acer Timeline: Don't buy a netbook, get this instead
- The opposite of bullies: The damage conflict-averse bosses can cause
- 10 Linux features Windows should have by default
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Droid: Creepy invasion of privacy has never been so enjoyable
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week - December 7, 2009
- TR member Garden Club gallery
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
Also, don't forget to sign up for the TechRepublic Community Central newsletter!Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena over the past week
- Palmetto (109 posts)
- seanferd (100 posts)
- Jacky Howe (85 posts)
- OH Smeg (73 posts)
- NickNielsen (69 posts)
Many thanks to Tammy Cavadias for submitting pictures for the this week's show.
The winning caption to the picture of Maxwell Edison below is: "Absolutism AND Relativism – I’m absolutely sure that I’m going to get my relatives to shovel me out!” submitted by DMambo.trol at techrepublic.com. You can also leave a voice message — our toll free number is (866) 414-CNET (2638) and our Skype ID is tr.out.loud.
We have lots and lots of swag. If you'd like a complete listing, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll send a reply.