In the first full episode of TROLOV for 2010, Sonja Thompson highlights the most active discussions and members on the TechRepublic forums. Don't miss the TR community participation at the end of the show!
In the first full episode of TROLOV -- TR Out Loud on Video -- for 2010, Sonja Thompson highlights the most active discussions and members on the TechRepublic forums. Don't miss the TR community participation at the end of the show! If you're not a fan of video, you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Worst cell phones of 2009
- 10 Linux features Windows should have by default
- Hello Windows 7 and goodbye Windows XP?
- The Biggest CIO Challenge of 2010: BYOT
- Poll: What tech event are you most looking forward to in 2010?
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week - January 4, 2010
- TR member Garden Club gallery
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
Also, don't forget to sign up for the TechRepublic Community Central newsletter!Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena over the past week
- santeewelding (11 thumbs)
- OH Smeg (5 thumbs)
- OldER Mycroft and CG IT (3 thumbs)
- Jacky Howe (2 thumbs)
- OldER Mycroft (130 posts)
- Palmetto (117 posts)
- Deadly Ernest (114 posts)
- jck (104 posts)
- OH Smeg (69 posts)
Many thanks to jamesski, Palmetto, Darryl, and Toni Bowers for submitting pictures for the this week's show. These folks are eligible for free TR swag!Voice messages, e-mails, and photos = swag If you'd like to earn some free TR swag, send in an e-mail with a Question of the Week, and answer to the Question of the Week, comments, photos/photo captions, or original video clips to trol at techrepublic.com. You can also leave a voice message -- our toll free number is (866) 414-CNET (2638) and our Skype ID is tr.out.loud.
We have lots and lots of swag. If you'd like a complete listing, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll send a reply.