TROLOV (TR Out Loud on Video) is back in full swing this week, highlighting the most active discussions and members on the site. You'll also get to see and hear the photos and voice messages that were sent in from the TR community.
TROLOV (TR Out Loud on Video) is back in full swing this week, highlighting the most active discussions and members on the site. You'll also get to see and hear the photos and voice messages that were sent in from the TR community. If you're not a fan of video (sorry about the Flash, Jaqui), you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Sanity check: The five reasons I wouldn't use an iPhone are down to one
- Is $38,000 too much to pay for an iPhone?
- More people want less responsibility in their jobs
- When your network admin hijacks your system
- To all my GREAT TR peers - you guys are GREAT!
For more information on how to help TiggerTwo reach her 3-Day fundraising goals, visit http://08.the3day.org/goto/tricia.Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena this week?
- OH Smeg (12 thumbs)
- True Blue (10 thumbs)
- Jellimonsta (7 thumbs)
- Peconet Tietokoneet and ThumbsUp2 (6 thumbs)
- CaptBilly1Eye (5 thumbs)
- boxfiddler (191 posts)
- jdclyde (166 posts)
- CaptBilly1Eye (146 posts)
- w2ktechman (137 posts)
- NickNielson (110 posts)
Many thanks to TiggerTwo, Steve Hascall, jdclyde, Jellimonsta, maecuff, mojodelirium, and boxfiddler for sending in photos or answers to Hal 9000's Question of the Week: "What do you do when the boss walks in and steals your favorite play toy?"
Also, thanks to Jellimonsta for coming up with this week's Question of the Week: "What is the one technology or product that you are hoping to implement this year, even if you've already been turned down for the budget?"Send all comments, questions, photos (more people, more pets, more people, more pets...), and video clips to TROL at cnet.com. To leave a voice message, call our toll free number is (866)-414-CNET (2638). If you are an International TR member, you can easily leave a voice message via Skype, and our Skype ID is tr.out.loud.
If you saw your e-mail or heard your voice message on TROLOV, you're eligible for free stuff. Send me an e-mail with your mailing address and swag item of choice. You can have your pick of some TR goodies, including mugs, shirts, toolkits, frisbees, disposable cameras, and the following list of premium products:
- IT Vendor Management Tool Kit (CD-ROM)
- IT Managers Hiring Tool Kit (CD-ROM)
- PC Troubleshooter Resource Guide, Fifth Edition (Book with CD-ROM included)
- IT Security Survival Guide, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- IT Professional's Guide to Project Management, Volume 2 (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- Administrator's Guide to TCP/IP, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- IT Professional's Guide to Desktop Control, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)