This episode of TROLOV captures the top five discussions, plus the TR members with the most "thumbs up" and most comments on the site. You'll also the latest update from Tammy, TR's moderator, and see all of the great photos that were sent in for the show.
This episode of TROLOV (that's TR Out Loud on Video) captures the top five discussions of the week, the TR members who were awarded the most "thumbs up," and the TR members who posted the most comments on the site. You'll also the latest update from Tammy, TR's moderator, and see all of the great photos that were sent in by the TR community. If you're not a fan of video (sorry about the Flash, Jaqui), you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Notes: Top discussion threads:
- A Linux Zealot Examines Microsoft Vista
- Has Lenovo ruined the ThinkPad?
- Three interview behaviors managers don't like
- IPv6: Where to begin?
- Exactly one week away- the Pink Ribbon Brigade marches on!
Also, be sure to check out the TR Member pet pics gallery.Most “Thumbs Up” in the TR Questions arena over the past two weeks?
- Jacky Howe (21 thumbs)
- Peconet Tietokoneet (20 thumbs)
- OH Smeg (16 thumbs)
- ThumbsUp2 (5 thumbs)
- tkrl26 and Churdoo (3 thumbs)
- Peconet Tietokoneet (241 posts)
- jdclyde (153 posts)
- boxfiddler (138 posts)
- Palmetto (115 posts)
- Jacky Howe (109 posts)
Many thanks to CaptBilly1Eye, Hal 9000, Old Mycroft, Jacky Howe, Mike_G, OnTheRopes, bkspear, and all of the members who sent in guesses for the "Who is this TR member" photo. The correct answer was OnTheRopes. Be sure to take a stab at this week's "Who is this TR member" entry.Hal 9000's Mystery Object of the Week is still a mystery! Submit your answers for both items to TROL at cnet.com.
Here's a closer look at the Mystery Object:
Please take a little a couple minutes to send in a comments, question, photo, or even a small video clip for next week's show. You can even leave a voice message -- our toll free number is (866)-414-CNET (2638); or you can leave a message via Skype, and our Skype ID is tr.out.loud.
Send me something for TROLOV, and I'll send you some TR swag. Not only do we have little trinkets -- such as mugs, shirts, toolkits, frisbees, disposable cameras -- but we also have the following lists of premium products:
- IT Vendor Management Tool Kit (CD-ROM)
- IT Managers Hiring Tool Kit (CD-ROM)
- PC Troubleshooter Resource Guide, Fifth Edition (Book with CD-ROM included)
- IT Security Survival Guide, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- IT Professional's Guide to Project Management, Volume 2 (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- Administrator's Guide to TCP/IP, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- IT Professional's Guide to Desktop Control, Second Edition (Workbook with CD-ROM included)
- Fast Track: SAMS Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL, and Apache All in One
- Fast Track: Dreamweaver 8
- Fast Track: Project Management
- Fast Track: HTML
- Fast Track: IT Help Desk Survival Guide, Third Edition
- Fast Track: Microsoft Project 2003/2002/2000
- Fast Track: Microsoft Project 98/2000/2002
- Fast Track: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000
- Fast Track: Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP
- Fast Track: Microsoft Access 2003
- Fast Track: Microsoft Excel 2003
- Fast Track: Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP
- TechMails Tech Tips for Windows Administrators (NT, 2000 Pro, and 2000 Server)
- IT Manager’s Tool Kit, Volume 2
- Network Administrator’s Tool Kit
- IT Consultant’s Tool Kit
- IT Consultant’s Tool Kit, Volume 2
- IT Help Desk Survival Guide, Volume 2
- Small Office Took Kit
- Tech Tips for Exchange Administrators, Second Edition
- Tech Tips for Outlook Support, Second Edition
- Tech Tips for Windows XP Professional
- IT Vendor Management Tool Kit
- Essential IT Forms
- Linux Network and Systems Administration
- Landing Your Next IT Job
- Developer’s Guide to Web Services
- Building .NET Solutions