On March 17, Apple gave a preview of what we can expect from the iPhone OS 3.0, such as copy and paste, text search, and push notification. Will these new features generate more iPhone users? Take this quick poll and let us know if they might win you over.
On March 17, Apple gave a preview of what we can expect from the iPhone OS 3.0 Software. CNET.com covered the event and took videos of several stand-out features. I reposted the following videos in TechRepublic's IT Dojo blog:
- Apple shows off iPhone OS 3.0 cut, copy, and paste feature
- iPhone OS 3.0 update lets you send and receive photos, contacts and more
- iPhone OS 3.0 update adds peer-to-peer networking support
- iPhone OS 3.0 Spotlight lets you search for text across e-mails, contacts, and more
- iPhone OS 3.0 introduces Apple Push Notification Service
- iPhone OS 3.0 lets you buy content from within third-party applications