Bill Detwiler shares 10+ lesser-known Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts that let you format text with ease.
Microsoft Word has been a mainstay of business users for years, and whether you're an IT pro or an end user, word-processing is a part of daily life for many of us. You probably have some favorite shortcuts to speed you along in Word already, but in today's episode of TR Dojo, I show you a few of the lesser-known shortcuts that could make you a Microsoft Word Master.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or read Jody Gilbert's article, "10+ lesser-known shortcuts for formatting Word text," on which this episode is based. If you want even more Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts, check out the following downloads:
- 60 indispensable Microsoft Word tips
- Microsoft Word 2003 keyboard shortcuts
- The 10 most useful Word shortcuts
- Working more efficiently with Word 2007's new building blocks
- Practical tips for working with Word 2007 documents
- 10+ tips for using Word as an XML editor
- Supercharge your Word 2003 editing ability with these techniques
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods: