Are ready to be part of a global workforce? Bill Detwiler gives you five tips to help you work well with people from other backgrounds and cultures.
Even if they don't work for a multinational conglomerate, IT pros are likely to interact and with people from around the world or at least from different regions of their own country. During this TR Dojo episode, I give you five tips to help you work well with people from other backgrounds and cultures.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or check out Calvin Sun's original article, which has five more tips for working with those from other countries and cultures.
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
- Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device