Bill Detwiler shows you how to gather useful network configuration and traffic information using the netstat command.
Netstat is a command that some Windows Server admins use every day, while others only use it when there is a problem. During this episode of TR Dojo, I show you how to gather useful network configuration and traffic information using four netstat tricks that every Windows admin should know.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or check out Rick Vanover's original article.
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
- Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device