Bill Detwiler shows you how to centrally manage PowerShell's script execution settings via Group Policy.
PowerShell can be a handy tool for managing Windows servers, but having to set the Execution Policy each time you want to run a script on a new server can be a pain. During this episode of TR Dojo, I how to centrally manage PowerShell's script execution settings via Group Policy.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or check out Rick Vanover's original article.
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
- Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device