Bill Detwiler shows you how to quickly search, backup, and prevent accidental deletions of Windows 7 Sticky Notes.
Just like their paper cousins, Windows 7's Sticky Notes applet is a handy way to remind you about important tasks or upcoming events. During this episode of TR Dojo, I show you three handy tips that will help you get the most from Sticky Notes.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or read Greg Shultz's article, "Take advantage of Sticky Notes in Windows 7," on which this video is based.
- You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods: Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device