Watch Bill Detwiler, host of TR Dojo, flub his lines, growl at the camera, and contend with countless hallway noises in the 2009 blooper reel.
Another year has passed here at TechRepublic, and we've aired another 52 TR Dojo episodes. And as those of you who hang around until after the credits know, among that nearly 600 GB of footage are a lot of bloopers. Here on TR Dojo, we're again celebrating the holiday season with an episode that's dedicated entirely to me screwing up. You'll see me flub my lines, growl at the camera, and ramble on to no one in particular. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
If you'd like to see more footage of me screwing up, check out the TR Dojo bloopers for 2008.
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
- Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device
Edited 12/28/09: Fixed typo.