I don't know about you, but it already seems to me like Windows Vista's been around FOREVER. Maybe because we got a big jump on Vista coverage at TechRepublic, long before the name was officially announced and the first test beta rolled off the line. So yeah, various Vista builds have been bounding around the tech arena for well over a year... but it seems like at least SEVEN.
Good dog, Vista!
Here are some of the latest resources to help you in the care and feeding of the new operating system—or perhaps to help you decide to opt for a different species of OS altogether:
- 10 reasons you should upgrade to Vista (and 10 reasons you shouldn't)
- Don't be misled by these 10 Windows Vista myths
- 10 things you should do before installing Windows Vista on a computer
- 10 things you'll miss when you upgrade to Vista (and how to get some of them back)
- 100 things you should know about Windows Vista
- How do I... Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP?
- Mini-glossary: Windows Vista terms you should know
- 10+ tweaks, tricks, and hacks to make Windows Vista fly
- Feature Guide: What you need to know about Windows Vista
- Automatically sign up for TechRepublic's Windows Vista Report newsletter
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Software Collaboration Mobility Cloud Hardware
Jody Gilbert has been writing and editing technical articles for the past 25 years. She was part of the team that launched TechRepublic and is now senior features editor for Tech Pro Research.