Peripheral

Question

Can I have a tiny help with Paint Shop Pro 6.01?

By JADavis9 ·
Where do I set PSP 6.01 to save images that I create from screen prints as JPGs as default and not as PSP files?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by JADavis9 In reply to In PSP 7 this is in prefe ...

This site didn't display my check marks it that previous Reply I just made. GRRRR
Anyway, the 2nd Display and the Enable items were the only ones that were Checked. So I'm now gonna Check the Remember item and see it that fixes this!

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

COOL! I turned off saved one as a JPG then off'd and on'd PSP and gave it a try. It remembered JPG when I tried to save a new screen print! I'm Selecting this as Answer. I'm jazzed! Thanks!

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

This darn site won't let me Select as Answer any question that I've posted myself! GRRRR I've been thru this disaster before and I'd sure Like to have some help getting it resolved. I only have ONE login and I AM only one person. I don't share this PC or my user names or logins for anything with anyone. So what the heck is going on? Is it some Cookies thing and since I clean my Cookies with cCleaner all the time, it that what is causing this mess? I'm gonna post this as a new Question but I'd love any help here on this mess also. Then maybe I can mark this Mod38 answer as The Answer!

Collapse -

COOL! mod38 fixed and now my PSP saves a JPG by default.

by JADavis9 In reply to Can I have a tiny help wi ...