Question

• Creator
    Topic

Exchange 2003

by amin_obodah ·

I have installed Exchange 2003 and I have problem with spam mails, what can I do with that ?
    How to stop spam mails and is there any free software to stop it , please I am in a big trouble,

Thank you.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Clarifications

by amin_obodah ·

In reply to Exchange 2003

Clarifications

Please clarify

by kjell_andorsen ·

Are you getting alot of incoming spam? If so there are numerous anti spam filtering solutions that tie in with Exchange. Google would be your friend here, find a product that’s right for you and your organization.

I also hope you secured your exchange server from being an open relay that spammers use to SEND spam. If you’re having this problem let us know, once you’ve been flagged on various lists as being an open relay it’s hard to get taken off unless you can prove you’ve dealt with the issue.

IMF

by sprinkl3s ·

you should configure the Exchange Intelligent Message Filter (IMF). it comes free with exchange, Microsoft has a full guide on configuring IMF. you can setup Custom Weighting, as well as use the standard weighting. you can set the level that you want as well. you can also specify the actions taken on suspected spam.

Viewing 2 reply threads