General discussion

Friday Yuk

By mjwx ·
Well its friday here. since NZJ didnt beat me to it. Have a good weekend.

--------------------------------------------------
After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condi Rice. Condi and her aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning they eventually asked Britain's MI-6 for help. Within a minute MI-6 cabled the White House with this reply "Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

65 total posts (Page 2 of 7)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

And if you're **** Cheney...

by AlanGeek In reply to Poll question

BANG!

Wife: "What'd you shoot me for??"

Collapse -

I wondered how long

by Old Guy In reply to And if you're Dick Cheney ...

that would take...

Collapse -

not long

by jdclyde In reply to I wondered how long

although if it had taken a little bit longer, maybe they would have been funny? Probably not.

Collapse -

Now why would you want to waste bullets and why pick on poor Cheney.

by sleepin'dawg In reply to Poll question

If you can shoot properly, one between the eyes should do it, anything more and you're wasting bullets and they aren't cheap these days. Have you checked out the prices on .357 and .44 mags lately??? Plus if you use all your bullets on one, you won't be able to take out his buddies waiting around the corner. Besides soft noses will **** their damn heads off.

Now why does everyone pick on poor **** Cheney??? He shot at a lawyer and got him; didn't he??? I'd rather go hunting with old **** than go driving with Ted Kennedy any day of the week. Plus if the lawyer were any good he would have known how to duck the issue.

Dawg]:)

Collapse -

Dawg the answer to your question is easy

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Now why would you want to ...

THE LAWYER LIVED!

Col ]:)

Collapse -

Actually

by antuck In reply to Poll question

the Texas Republican answer should be

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Reload),
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.

Well the intelligence said that he had a knife. We can't find it but they must have shipped it to another country. It's the intelligence that is at fault not me.

Now that sounds a little more like a Texas Republican

Collapse -

Or

by OnTheRopes In reply to Actually

The Texan Republican Answer

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click... (Reload),

"There's ANOTHER one over there!!!"

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click(Reload),

"LOOKOUT!!! Behind you!!!(BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! (Empty)

"Quick!!! I need another $900B for bullets!"

Collapse -

Actually

by jdclyde In reply to Actually

that was the weakest Bush slam attempt I have heard in a long time.

maybe next time.....

Maybe not.....

Collapse -

My wife may make me take down my 3 Game wardens 7 hunters and a Cow...

by X-MarCap In reply to Poll question

Tom Lehrer music. Worth quoting...

Your Poll is great, but In OHIO we carry Remington 1100 Automatics and it would be #7,Slug,XXX.

Tim

Collapse -

A Fairy Tale we women can get behind..

by maecuff In reply to Friday Yuk

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't f*cking' think so!

Back to Community Forum
65 total posts (Page 2 of 7)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next