General discussion

Friday Yuk

By mjwx ·
Well its friday here. since NZJ didnt beat me to it. Have a good weekend.

--------------------------------------------------
After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condi Rice. Condi and her aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning they eventually asked Britain's MI-6 for help. Within a minute MI-6 cabled the White House with this reply "Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

65 total posts (Page 3 of 7)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Like The Little Rascals

by DMambo In reply to A Fairy Tale we women can ...

I think someone in the TR community should form the geek chapter of the He-man Woman Haters Club. Only by organizing will we be able to defeat this type of male bashing that goes on here.

Collapse -

That sounds good, but,

by Old Guy In reply to Like The Little Rascals

then you would turn most of us into closet women lovers instead of haters (Do Not turn that phrase into anything off color!!!! It is meant in the strictest upstanding meaning. B-) )We would then have to live two separate lives with one being a lie and the other being embarrasing. :^O

Collapse -

closet?

by jdclyde In reply to That sounds good, but,

does that mean you only untie them for sex?

While tieing up can be fun, I can say I don't have ANY women tied up in my closets (yet).

Collapse -

JD! What part of

by Old Guy In reply to closet?

"Do Not turn that phrase into anything off color!!!!" did you not understand???? I knew it would be you or M_a_r_k :^O. I couldn't be a real He-Man Woman Hater because I like the girls much more than hanging around a bunch of guys! :)

Collapse -

Is THAT why

by jdclyde In reply to JD! What part of

your have them tied up in your closet?

Collapse -

No comment.

by Old Guy In reply to Is THAT why

You are hopeless! :^O

Collapse -

well

by jdclyde In reply to Is THAT why

once I get my own women tied up in a closet, maybe I will see that same ray of hope that you do?

By the way, what am I suppose to be hoping for? A bigger closet?

Collapse -

This almost too easy

by maecuff In reply to Is THAT why

In fact, I feel kind of guilty for taking a swing at this, since it's such an easy shot.

BUT..I can't help myself. Perhaps it would be easier to come out of a larger closet?

Collapse -

Mae,

by Old Guy In reply to Is THAT why

That would depend on how much JD has to bring out of the closet with him. :^O And, you know how people have been talking about him and his probes. (Now see what you've done JD. you're setting me up to go off-color. :^O :^O

Collapse -

Fascinating website

by Dr Dij In reply to That sounds good, but,

I saw on CNN: women write blogs (including names) of men who cheat on them. Don't recall teh website.

I think there will be the guy equivalent soon of women who have done them wrong.

Back to Community Forum
65 total posts (Page 3 of 7)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next