General discussion

Friday Yuk

By DMambo ·
I hate to be presumptuous, but I've waited long enough, so here goes. Hope it's not a repeat.

Bob was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He traveled up to Canada, spotted a small black bear and shot it. Soon after there was a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The bear said, "That was a very bad mistake. That was my cousin. I'm going to give you two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Bob decided to accept the latter alternative. So the black bear had his way with Bob.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Bob soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip to Canada where he found the black bear and shot it dead.

Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Bob. That was my cousin and you've got two choices: Either I maul you to death or I
have sex with you."

Again, Bob thought it was better to cooperate with the grizzly bear than be mauled to death. So the grizzly had his way with Bob.

Although he survived, it took several months before Bob fully recovered. Now Bob was completely outraged, so he headed back to Canada and managed to track down the grizzly bear and shoot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then, moments later, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear looked at him and said, "Admit it Bob, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

20 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Oz and Maxwell are also in a light bulb forum??

by DMambo In reply to Forum Posting
Collapse -

Oz and IT Lobo

by BHunsinger In reply to Forum Posting
Collapse -

oh geez

by Oz_Media In reply to Oz and IT Lobo

That one's just painful monotony.

HEEEEELP I've ben violated!!! HEEEEELP!!! :^O

Collapse -

list continued

by jdclyde In reply to Forum Posting

6 to start an implied sexuality on changing light bulbs and it goes down hill from there.

4 to start talking about beer/sports/concerts.

1 BRAND NEW member to tell everyone how stupid they are for changing lightbulbs in the first place, and state the "obvious" answer.

NOTE: to be on the safe side, it is not a typo that each time the bulbs were refered to, they were written one way the first time, and the other the second time. We will just have to wait to see which comes up in the "links" list as most popular! :^)

Attagirl Jess!

Collapse -

List continued

by neilb@uk In reply to list continued

and one jck to take the topic to somewhere you never imagined!

or wanted...

Collapse -

Oh NO!

by jdclyde In reply to List continued

Who gave Neil the new access code????

What is the point of changing the locks if you leave the door open?

Collapse -

TMI... just thought I'd share...

by Jessie In reply to Friday Yuk

My husband just came SCREAMING up the stairs at top speed... runs into the bathroom... comes out a few minutes later and says, "Next time we eat lunch at that place I'm NOT having spinach."

LOL... it cracked me up so I thought I'd share ]:)

Collapse -

What do you expect

by Oz_Media In reply to TMI... just thought I'd s ...

He ain't f***ing Popeye, or is he?

Collapse -

gods no..not

by Jaqui In reply to TMI... just thought I'd s ...

you too...

building manager made a comment about having spinach for dinner last night...

and I know he had bbq pork and fried rice.

Collapse -

Excellent

by Oz_Media In reply to Friday Yuk

Well done, sir.

Something to think about...

If you went camping with new friends and woke up with a sore arse and covered in Vaseline, would you tell anyone?

If no...wanna go camping?

Back to Community Forum
20 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02