General discussion

Friday Yuk

By Oz_Media ·
Women are like Slinkies.

Women are like Slinkies
They're not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
What did one sperm say to the other?

- "Last one there gets a rotten egg!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hilarious Ways To Have Fun At Work

Social and Behavioral Studies

Start rumors,

Examples:

company relocating, new boss, random drug testing, phone bugging, compulsory personality testing, new compulsory exercise policy, etc.

See how far the rumors escalate.

Getting away without doing any work

Sneaky naps - for people with their own offices without windows. Spill paper clips, pencils or staples on the floor about 6 feet from the door to your office. Lie down and go to sleep with your feet against the closed door and your hand in the pile of paper clips. When someone pushed the door open, quickly get up on your knees, and you have the perfect excuse for being on the floor!

Prank

Find a small cardboard box and remove the bottom. Place it on your chosen victim's desk with the bottomless side down on the desk. Fill the box with hole-punch waste, seal the box lid and adress it to the victim. When the victim gets to their desk, they will automatically pick up the box and create their own little blizzard!

Social and Behavioral Studies

Go up to Frank, when he's talking with Dave, and a group of others, and say "Hey Frank, do your impression of Dave!" When Frank protests that he doesn't do an impression of Dave, you say "Don't be modest, you had the whole room in fits yesterday". The leave.

(That one I've done :) )

Prank

Put Deep Heat muscle rub on all toilet seats.

Have a great weekend, y'all! B-)

The prank reminds me of grade 6. A couple of us stayed in class during recess and swapped the entire classroom backwards, all desks, teachers desk etc. Then we took the goldfish and flipped his bowl upside down with a piece of glass on top, put it on his desk and slipped the glass out from under it.

Yeah, I ws nice ONCE, when I was really little.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

59 total posts (Page 5 of 6)   Prev   03 | 04 | 05 | 06   Next
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

that's all I cook.

by ITgirli In reply to what amazes me is...

Mac & cheese and microwave dinners. Actually I will happily cook seafood and potatoes, but rarely anything else. I sometimes make pies, but SaraLee is easier to just throw in the oven.

Collapse -

Pies are really about the only thing

by Jessie In reply to that's all I cook.

I just Can't Do! As a matter of fact, the Army recently requested my pie crust recipe...

... to cover their tanks.

I can cook pretty much anything else, a pot roast you can cut with a plastic fork, mashed potatoes and gravy that'll melt in your mouth, cheesy kohlrabi... I love to bake... just can't do that whole pie-crust thing... I miss my Grandma, she made the BEST pies.

Collapse -

hehehehe

by jck In reply to Pies are really about the ...

I love eating pie ]:)

Collapse -

Now thats funny, I don't care......

by sleepin'dawg In reply to Pies are really about the ...

Jessie, buy frozen pie dough!!!

jck: I just somehow know you love cherry pie. :^O

Dawg ]:)

Collapse -

ya know...

I like my pies like this...

1) They can't be too hot, or they'll burn you for sure.

2) They gotta be cool, have good taste, and not mind whip cream on them.

3) They gotta be a little nutty.

Then, I can eat em all night long ]:)

And as for cherry pies...if a pie has no cherry, it doesn't bother me...cherry-less is as good as cherry :)

(is that implicative enough yet?) ]:)

Collapse -

I make the BEST

by jdclyde In reply to Pies are really about the ...

carrot cake you ever did see. (thanks to Grandma!)

Used to go over there to be her hands to make the cake as she got arthritis REAL bad.

No mix, sifting and shreading. cream cheese frosting. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Collapse -

Of the four posts prior to this one....

by ITgirli In reply to Pies are really about the ...

One of them is not like the others....
And maybe shouldn't be read right after the other three. eww.

Collapse -

Bunch of p3rv3rts!

by jdclyde In reply to Pies are really about the ...

As for posts NOT going together, MAYBE, jUST MAYBE SOMEONE was replying to the post from Jess instead of wallowing in the depraved depths with the other.

Besides, they got off on this about Jess finishing talking about her GRANDMA having the best pie! I guess if that gets JCK and Dawg going, to each their own.......

Collapse -

jeez

can't a guy be even a *little* pervish?

Queen Victoria would be proud, I suppose...

oh well...you can't thought police me... *seg* ]:)

Collapse -

The Luckiest Guy in The World and also The Perfect Man!!!!

by sleepin'dawg In reply to Friday Yuk

A man walks into the street and manages to get a taxi just going by.
He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Moishe."

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Moishe Glickman. There's a guy who did everything right.
Like my coming along when you needed a cab. It would have happened like that to Moishe every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Moishe. He was a terrific athlete. He could have gone on the pro tour in tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something, huh?"

Cabbie: "He had a memory like a computer. Could remember everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole neighborhood blacks out."

Passenger. "Wow, some guy eh?

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams, not like me, I always seem to get into them"

Passenger: Mmm, not many like that around"

Cabbie: "And he knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good and never answered her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Moishe."

Passenger: "Then how do you know so much about him?"

Cabbie: "I married his widow".

Dawg ]:)

Back to Community Forum
59 total posts (Page 5 of 6)   Prev   03 | 04 | 05 | 06   Next