Graphical symbol for LAN wall jack

By jbuthmann ·
I am searching for a graphical symbol to represent the location of a RJ-45 wall jack on LAN installation drawings. It would be a symbol analogous to an electrical outlet, wall receptacle symbol as shown on architectural floor plans. Do you know if such a symbol exists? If so, can you send me an example or link to a source.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums