Question

How to import .eml files in outlook 2010

By Jeffery_78 ·
I have an exported folder from windows live mail containing all my emails in the form of .eml files. I dont have any other back up of my emails other than this foldr and I want to import all my emails in outlook 2007. I find no option in outlook 2007 to import .eml files. So how can I import .eml files in outlook 2007. Thank you.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

11 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Manually convert EML to PST

by cloudiap8 In reply to How to import .eml files ...

Third party EML to PST converter is the good solution, but if you are well know about technical terms then I suggest you to use manual solution first.
1. Open MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail one by one
2. Click on File -> Export -> Email messages in the Windows Live Mail. Select the Microsoft Exchange and click Next.
3. Once the message “This will export messages from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange” displayed, then click OK to confirm the selection.
4. Choose any option under the “Select the mail folders which you want to export from Windows Live Mail and click on OK.
5. After the process completed, click on the Finish and now, check the exported emails data in the Microsoft Outlook email client.

Back to Windows Forum
11 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02