General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

HP LJ 6L printer output problem

by randhirthakore ·

I have HP 6L Gold printer, It prints half italics and half straight letters. Its edges are not clear. Some letters are not readable like D/O, I / /, P /q etc. Some times one statement is in italics second line in reverse side italics and some times regular but half italics. What should be the problem with my printer. Is it hardware problem or toner cartridge?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

HP LJ 6L Gold problem in printing

by randhirthakore ·

In reply to HP LJ 6L printer output problem

reply me

Repost as ‘Q&A’

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to HP LJ 6L printer output problem

Try reposting this in the ‘Q&A’ forum. The ‘Discussion’ forum is for matters of general discussion, not specific problems in search of a solution. The ‘Water Cooler’ is for non-technical discussions. You can submit a question to ‘Q&A’ here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/forum/questions/post?tag=mantle_skin;content

There are TR members who specifically seek out problems in need of a solution. Although there is some overlap between the forums, you’ll find more of those members in ‘Q&A’ than in ‘Discussions’ or ‘Water Cooler’.

Be sure to use the voting buttons to provide your feedback. Voting a ‘+’ does not necessarily mean that a given response contained the complete solution to your problem, but that it served to guide you toward it. This is intended to serve as an aid to those who may in the future have a problem similar to yours. If they have a ready source of reference available, perhaps won’t need to repeat questions previously asked and answered. If a post did contain the solution to your problem, you can also close the question by marking the helpful post as “The Answer”. .

[b]THOUGH[/b] you could try giving us a bit more information like what computer OS is it connected to and which HP Driver you are using not to mention what you are printing from the Make & Production Number of the software. Of if this is happening on a Printer Diagnostic Print Page.

Col

Viewing 1 reply thread