Illegal Win XP to replace with W2KP

By pjhea1 ·
Few years ago, I have W2KP, then my brother in-law told me that he will update my Windows w/ illegal XP,I can't update, can I reformat my computer back to to my older W2KP?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Desktop Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums