Question

Lenovo N100 battery wont charge

By shpatel1 ·
My N100 is a little over a year old and suddenly yesterday, my computer just stopped charging my battery. The battery was working fine until now and had almost a 3 hour battery life. Now when I plug in my computer it no longer charges. Why?

Also the laptop itself works perfectly fine and I have no issues with it as long as its plugged into the wall.

Any suggestions of where the problem may lie? Is it the battery?

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

15 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

N100 Battery not charging

by hriata_s In reply to Same Problem

Hi, i am facing same problem, please mail me if anyone find a solution. email: hriata_s@yahoo.co.in.

Collapse -

Exactly the same - there must be a solution

by comsec In reply to Lenovo Battery Stopped Wo ...

Word for word exactly the same problem.

How can I get in touch with Lenovo/IBM support? I see no reference on the website.

Collapse -

same problem

by du_albi In reply to Lenovo Battery Stopped Wo ...

i have the same problem but as i see here no one answered this question, could anyone take a look at our problem and give us an answer because this is a really bigg problem, i cant take my notebook anywhere because it wont run on battery just AC... i wuld really appreaciate it. looking forward

Collapse -

re: battery charging systems problems

by S.Saalfrank.Jr In reply to same problem

I have a Lenovo 3000N100 0768-A52 i Bought on Feb 17, 2007 that was affected by a battery recall. I have since been through several hard drives in this thing and 2 batterys. I have been in contact with lenovo/ibm several times about this battery issue. and i was just informed today that i would need a new motherboard that is approx. around 480. I have given up on this laptop and will be going back to sony's Viao workstations.

Collapse -

Battery charging problem

by Max415 In reply to Lenovo N100 battery wont ...

I have same problem with my IBM T60 battery would not charge, I got new battery but experiencing same problem. Any help would be appreciated

Back to Windows Forum
15 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02