Question

Lenovo N100 Laptop Mouse & Keyboard Freeze for some second

By parvez.merchant ·
Hi,

I m facing this problem in most Lenovo n100 Laptops mouse & Keybords get freeze for some seconds, i had upgraded the RAM from 512 MB to 2 GB, but the problem is still arising. Pls help me.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Same problem encountered in Lenovo N100 laptop

by andrew_tan In reply to Lenovo N100 Laptop Mouse ...

I'm having the same problem and this is quite disturbing since it disrupt the process of my work.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Collapse -

N100 mouse problem

by rehmat_ellahi In reply to Same problem encountered ...

i m also facing this problem when i install Winxp get finished and after month this issue rises again.

Collapse -

Solved problem

by sverzut In reply to Same problem encountered ...

Flash the BIOS with the winsplash (63af02us) and after flash finished reboot system started with DISPLAY OFF, therefore there was no other option but to force system off by pressing and holding POWER button. Second reboot was OK, display was working properly, however with low resolution and PROBLEMS WERE GONE at this stage.

After that I just run 63af08us.exe and go to Installed folder (C:\Drivers\Win\FLASH\63af08us). Run WinPhlash.exe, select BIOS file from Realtek folder (DL01108A.WPH) and BIOS is updated without any issue.

USB is now working perfectly! YESSSSSSSS

**** the lenovo support, and congratulations of the Blog sities and peoples, speacily Zicko

Collapse -

Yes after many time i solve it

by sverzut In reply to Lenovo N100 Laptop Mouse ...

Flash the BIOS with the winsplash (63af02us) and after flash finished reboot system started with DISPLAY OFF, therefore there was no other option but to force system off by pressing and holding POWER button. Second reboot was OK, display was working properly, however with low resolution and PROBLEMS WERE GONE at this stage.

After that I just run 63af08us.exe and go to Installed folder (C:\Drivers\Win\FLASH\63af08us). Run WinPhlash.exe, select BIOS file from Realtek folder (DL01108A.WPH) and BIOS is updated without any issue.

USB is now working perfectly! YESSSSSSSS

**** the lenovo support, and congratulations of the Blog sities and peoples, speacily Zicko

Collapse -

even mine

by nandakumarjothi In reply to Lenovo N100 Laptop Mouse ...

even my n100 also have the same issue...just freezes for 10 to 15 sec in wireless only...

do anybody have any solutions for that???

Plz help me!!!!!

Back to Laptops Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)