Windows

Question

MS Exchange 2003 error for a public folder

By kevin.sanchez ·
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in a wrong place but, I have a problem with a public folder on Exchange 2003 that can't receive e-mails. The sender receive a delivery message that contains the following error:

The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
<domain #5.2.1>

I can't found any difference between this public folder and another that works. This PF already received e-mails correctly in the past... I test and check many things but nothing to do. It won't work.

Anyone could give me a tip ?

Thank a lot !
Kévin

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Exchange Server Recovery

by Richardlnewland In reply to MS Exchange 2003 error fo ...

To get out of this nudging situation, Use easy and reliable Exchange Server Recovery software which can easily resolve EDB file errors and easily convert into PST outlook files including entire emails data, attached mailbox folders such as journals, tasks, notes, contacts and calendars etc . It smartly and smoothly read EDB file data and then Convert EDB file data into multiple options like- PST, EML, MSG and HTML file format.

Download its free trail demo: http://www.softmagnat.com/exchange-server-recovery.html