Question

MS Outlook 2007 wouldn't save emails sent out

By Healer ·
I have checked the setting and it is correct as to saving all emails sent out but it is not doing it at present. I am going to re-install or repair the MS Outlook 2007 hoping it would solve the problem.

Is there a registry record I can check or manipulate to overcome this problem or any other way to get the feature to happen?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

22 total posts (Page 3 of 3)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

"When You Can Change Sent Items Folder"

by sdbett In reply to When You Can Change Sent ...

CORRECT - Unless the copy of 'Office 2007' is "Hooky" or corrupt. I hold a "Developer's" license and an engineering copy - SO - I can "Do what I like" even deleting what I want. However, I cannot seem to re create this syndrom as any way that I rescue - Works.

And - You can import the 2003 drop-downs, to work along side the 2007 ribbon, with a piece of 3rd party software. This to help with the transition. 2003 has more powerful functionality.

Collapse -

"MS Outlook 2007 wouldn't save emails sent out "

by sdbett In reply to MS Outlook 2007 wouldn't ...

Regardless of the amount of good advice you have received from others. I have deleted my "Sent items" and repaired. The folder worked properly. I have also uninstalled 2007 and deleted every record from the registry (All 0s!). I also installed 2007 and "Hard reset" my bench system during the install and re commenced the install. - No problems. At this point, I am at a loss - But, I will succeed. At this point, I am looking at the possibility of "Bad coding" on your disc (Watch out for grease and fingure marks or a bad download!).

I have NEVER been beaten before!

Back to Software Forum
22 total posts (Page 3 of 3)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03