General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Suggestion required

by rockstar2601 ·

Hello,
    I am rockstar(nick name), I need your suggestion or help, first let me introduce about my background. I am 28 year old guy from Bangalore, India, currently working in a non IT company, I was studying [b]engineering[/b] in computer science and and have completed 4 years (8 semesters full course) in the year 2009(51% overall) , I have 6 backlogs(subject pending) at present. I realized the value of my [b]engineering[/b] degree and decided to quit my current job and study for the exam, I am planning to join software testing or networking or web design course. I am interested in all 3 fields, and have fair knowledge on these 3 subject.
    please suggest me which field is better in terms of [b]job opportunity, career growth,
    and also salary as i am already 28[/b]. I am totally confused, please show me a way. suggest me The best course.

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

This is the way

by michael jay ·

In reply to Suggestion required

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

With the added bonus, you never have to grow up.

Thanks

by rockstar2601 ·

Thanks,

What do you enjoy doing?

by charliespencer ·

You’re going to be happier in the long run if you do work you enjoy. If you get a high-paying job you don’t like, you’re just going to spend the extra money on psychiatrist bills and stomach medicine.

Oddly

by boxfiddler ·

oxymoronic.

suggestion

by rockstar2601 ·

Hey, I am interested in [b]webdesign, networking, software testing[/b], I am asking which field has demand in market, and what type of course should I do to build my career in my particular field

Viewing 4 reply threads