General discussion

What an achivement! My 100th discussion!

By jdclyde ·
7301 posts later, and here I am.

100th discussion. Some were very active, others not. A few actually turned out pretty good!

I have agreed with some people, and told others they are blinken nuts. Not offensive or agressive MOST of the time, and even on-topic some of the time.

Looking back, I have only had a few posts that I regretted, and was quick to say so on the follow up posts.

People may not agree with everything I write, but I have learned that it is alright to allow them to be wrong.

To TR members in general, this is a great site and thanks for being a part of it.

For TR people that I have come to know a lot better, it has become like a home thanks to you. From the tech support questions to the great personal advice that helped me through a very difficult time, this has really become something special. Thanks.

jd

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

78 total posts (Page 2 of 8)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Yup

by oneamazingwriter In reply to no no no

Twinkle toes! ROFL
Shoes are for barbarians! I wear them only because I must...I live in a city.

Spring is here! I buy the closest thing I can find to a moccassin. Their white feet, but my soul is Native!
And my soles are Native. ROFL

Collapse -

My tag is 26th!

by jdclyde In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

too funny. I have never really looked at tags much, but just for S$## and giggles I took a look at them. When I start a discussion, I always have added my id as one of the tags. It is now in 26th place site wide.

Does ANYONE use TAGS to find discussions?

Collapse -

congradulations

by Jaqui In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

on becoming a centurnarian, and here I thought you were only in your late 30s. ]:)

Collapse -

you know what they say

by jdclyde In reply to congradulations

your only as old as you feel. I feel 100 right about now.... good thing I act like I am 15, so it counters it! ;\

now if I could only get my dangnabit computer fixed! Stupid burned up MB!

Collapse -

Its a definite milestone

by AV . In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

I think you may have hit a record with the longest post, or at least one of the top three.

We don't always agree on everything, but thats what makes it fun I think.

There is one thing, though, I've been wanting to ask you for awhile about the condition of your shirt in the picture. Are you:

A. A little heavy handed with the ketchup and a sloppy eater.

B. The loser in a paintball game.

C. Finally got rid of your ex-wife.

D. None of the above.

Collapse -

I know the answer!

by oneamazingwriter In reply to Its a definite milestone

But I'll let him tell you himself. I just HAD to shout that. I'm the one who usually doesn't have the answer at this site! Hi! AV.

Collapse -

linking is acceptable

by jdclyde In reply to I know the answer!

as you had received the answer a few daze ago, it would have been acceptable to link to that page (provided you could find where it was).

You did get in there pretty quick!

Collapse -

I've got a thing

by oneamazingwriter In reply to linking is acceptable

about sacred space, jd. I wouldn't steal your thunder. The question was addressed to you. I just wanted to shout and say Hi to AV.

Collapse -

I know, I didn't know

by AV . In reply to I know the answer!

Hello Writer! I thought I knew, but I didn't want to be, you know, too rude to ask at the wrong time. After all, I'm from Jersey too and we have a reputation for doing sh*t like that.

Collapse -

Jersey?

by oneamazingwriter In reply to I know, I didn't know

Reinforcements have arrived!!!
Raise the flag!!!
Stick around, please. I'm a Jersey transplant from Massachusetts, but two years ago people here told me I had gained "Jersey Girl" status, so I am running with it.

Back to Community Forum
78 total posts (Page 2 of 8)   Prev   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next