General discussion

What an achivement! My 100th discussion!

By jdclyde ·
7301 posts later, and here I am.

100th discussion. Some were very active, others not. A few actually turned out pretty good!

I have agreed with some people, and told others they are blinken nuts. Not offensive or agressive MOST of the time, and even on-topic some of the time.

Looking back, I have only had a few posts that I regretted, and was quick to say so on the follow up posts.

People may not agree with everything I write, but I have learned that it is alright to allow them to be wrong.

To TR members in general, this is a great site and thanks for being a part of it.

For TR people that I have come to know a lot better, it has become like a home thanks to you. From the tech support questions to the great personal advice that helped me through a very difficult time, this has really become something special. Thanks.

jd

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

78 total posts (Page 4 of 8)   Prev   02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06   Next
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Well that is a definite classic!

by AV . In reply to "C"

The head is a nice touch.

Collapse -

Thanks

by jdclyde In reply to Well that is a definite c ...

Salamandar was the one that pointed me to the web site to get it during my divorce discussion, when I told her what I was looking to do. I miss her! (Sal, not the ex)

When people would ask "where is Connie?", I would hold up the head and say "right here", and then walk away.... ;\

My big problem is how to top that this year! I get dressed up with my boys every year. (they are 14 now)

Oh, there was more blood than that pic shows. In other views it shows up the deep red it was, and then I added more when I got to the party. Didn't want to get blood all over my car.

Collapse -

I got curious..

by Jaqui In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

and went looking for mine.
sorry to say but I'm working on hitting 250 soon.

Number of posts: 3961
Number of threads started: 236

Collapse -

loudmouths

by apotheon In reply to I got curious..

You've got more threads started than jdclyde and me put together (I have 81).

jdclyde has more than 7k posts.

I thought I was full of hot air, but the two of you make me look positively shy by comparison. Thanks. Next time someone accuses me of being nothing but a vainglorious flamewarrior who just likes the sound of his own voice, I'll direct him at one of you.

Collapse -

I bet Hal9000

by Jaqui In reply to loudmouths

has me beat hands down and jd beat also in the total posts area as well.

Collapse -

The other thing I recently saw of interest

by jdclyde In reply to loudmouths

if you put your cursor over a members ID, you can see what member number they are.

"I am not a number, I am a FREE MAN!"
[pre]
Apotheon = 3,923,716
American Voter = 3,468,866
MazingWriter = 4,392,901
Jaqui = 2,340,510
jdclyde = 1,040,999
Mambo = 739,104
[/pre]
I have always thought of Mambo as more of a new comer as he was only in the last year posting, but it turns out HE is the true TR vetran around here! B-) Attaboy Mambo!

As for number of posts, for a long time it seems I was content to just join in on what others had to say. That, and probably 1.5k of mine are in the Divorce discussion alone.

Collapse -

My number

by JamesRL In reply to The other thing I recentl ...

is 766953....

Of course I had another ID so long long ago....I started hanging out here in 1999. When I was unemployed I stopped so I could concentrate on the job search and when I came back I couldn't remember my password so I signed up again. I left over 10k of points behind too.

James

Collapse -

I wonder

by jdclyde In reply to My number

if you ask Smorty, if they could track down that original account to see what the number was.

I also wonder what the lowest number that is a NON-TR staffer that is still active?

Jay? Smorty? What do you say?

Collapse -

Not sure....

by Jellimonsta In reply to I wonder

I am not sure if the number is directly related to when membership was initiated? I have been a member for 6 years next month, and my number is 2788565. I know that is higher than some people who have not been around as long?

Collapse -

Who has the lower number?

by jdclyde In reply to Not sure....

I joined about five months before you did, and am a bit lower.

I would bet a nice shiny quarter that this is a membership number, in order by when you sign up.

Back to Community Forum
78 total posts (Page 4 of 8)   Prev   02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06   Next