General discussion


What is this called?

By supz ·**0906/122633140.jpg

I am not a very good photographer tonight, darn it. Anyways I just bought an internal CD burner for an older PC I have but the drive did not come with the "sliders" on the side as you will see in this picture. The sliders slide the drive correctly into place so that it does not slide out of the case. Does anyone know the correct technological term for this "sliding piece" that I speak of? I need to buy another set or I cant get my DVD-ROM drive back in without it sliding right out. How annoying. Also any know-how of where to purchase them would be great, too.

Thanks so much

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

11 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Hardware Forum
11 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02

Related Discussions

Related Forums