If you're looking for Apple products this holiday shopping season and don't want to max out your budget, check out these Cyber Monday deals.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 are sure to be one for the books, with hundreds of merchants getting in on the action this year. There are many deals on Apple devices, including the Apple Watch, iPads, MacBooks, iPhones, and more. Below are some of the top Cyber Monday deals on Apple products.
Disclaimer: These sales run for a limited time; prices are subject to change, and quantities are limited.
If you're looking for a smartwatch to gift your loved one this holiday season, the Apple Watch Series 6 may be a viable option. The 44mm GPS model in Product(RED) or Blue features a sensor to measure blood oxygen levels and heart rhythm, an always-on Retina display allowing for easier viewing of the screen, and wearers can take calls and reply to text messages from the device, according to the company.$409 at Amazon
For the MacBook user in your life, consider the 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro. This laptop in Space Gray features 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of SSD, a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 6-Core (9th generation) processor, Magic Keyboard with a redesigned scissor mechanism, a six-speaker high-fidelity sound system, and an advanced thermal design, according to the manufacturer.$2,099 at B&H Photo
Apple's 11-inch iPad Pro is a great tablet to buy for anyone on the go. This 128 GB iPad (Wi-Fi) version offers an edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display, 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera, LiDAR Scanner, Face ID, four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones, and is compatible with Wi-Fi 6, according to Apple. You can save up to $70 when you purchase this iPad on Amazon or Best Buy.$730 at Amazon
Apple's newest line of iPhones includes the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro. These coveted smartphones offer features like 5G compatibility, an A14 Bionic chip for more speed and power, a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, and long battery life (up to 17 hours of video playback), according to the manufacturer. You can save up to $900 on the iPhone 12 or 12 Pro with a qualified trade-in and activation at Best Buy.Best Buy
For the music lover in your life, Apple AirPods Pro might make the perfect holiday gift. According to Apple, these earbuds offer active noise cancellation, voice-activated access to Siri, are sweat and water resistant, and have an adaptive EQ which automatically tunes music to the shape of the listener's ear. It also comes with three sizes of tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit, is easy to set up, and has up to a 24-hour battery life when used with the Wireless Charging Case. The discounted AirPods Pro can be found at Amazon and Walmart.$199 at Amazon
Additional Black Friday deals on Apple devices
Apple Watch models
- Apple Watch Series 6: 40mm for $379 (some colors) [out of stock]
- Apple Watch Series 5: 40mm for $299 or 44mm for $329 on Best Buy's website (save $100)
- Apple Watch Series 3: 38mm for $119 (save $60) [out of stock] and 42mm for $149 (save $60) [out of stock] on Walmart's website
- Apple Watch SE: 44mm for $269 on Amazon [out of stock]
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch) (early 2020 model): $869 on B&H Photo (save $130)
- Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch) with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of SSD: $1,099 at B&H Photo (save $200)
- Apple 10.9-inch iPad Air (64 GB): $570 on Amazon (Green color only) [out of stock]
- Apple iPad Pro (256 GB): $799 on Amazon [out of stock] or $800 on Best Buy [out of stock]
- iPhone SE: Starting at $199.99 (with trade-in of iPhone 7 or newer and qualified activation) at Best Buy