Apple announced the iPhone 13, the update to its flagship iPhone, at a digital-only event on Tuesday, Sept, 14, 2021. The trend continues with the iPhone being segmented into different model configurations: the iPhone 13, iPhone 3 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, with each model containing slightly different spec variations.
The iPhone 13 family changes are primarily focused on performance, battery life and cameras, which is typically seen during the years of iPhone refreshes that do not feature significant design changes.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic will walk through the changes to the iPhone 13 and what it means for users, the competition and existing device owners. It also takes a look at how the specs and prices compare between the iPhone 13 models.
In the download:
- What are the key features of the iPhone 13?
- What's the difference between the iPhone 13 models?
- What are the main competitors of the iPhone 13?
- What's the target market for the iPhone 13?
- How much does the iPhone 13 cost?
- When can I get one?