While working remotely is a long-standing trend in IT, it’s now becoming a reality thanks to the spread of COVID-19. How can telecommuters work from home successfully? What equipment and collaborative software do they need? How do you curb distractions like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter?
This free PDF download compiled the top 100 tips from TechRepublic and ZDNet to help tech professionals make the shift to remote work. Whether you’re a telecommuter or managing telecommuters, this ebook will help you put in place some best practices to work successfully at home.
In the download:
- Working from home: 64 expert tips for staying healthy, happy, and productive
- 10 ways to avoid work-at-home traps
- 24 video conferencing tips to go from telecommuting zero to hero
- Managing telecommuters due to coronavirus COVID-19? Here are 8 management tips
- How to better defend your organization against remote access threats
- And much more!