Kubernetes: Ultimate IT pro's guide
September 30, 2020
Kubernetes is an open source container orchestration system used for automating computer application deployment, scaling, and management. In other words, you use Kubernetes to make serious magic with containers.
How? Find out in this ebook from TechRepublic Premium, which takes a deep dive into all things Kubernetes including security best practices and how-to articles detailing steps to install, deploy, and patch Kubernetes, and so much more.
In the ebook:
- What is Kubernetes?
- Corporate culture complicates Kubernetes and container collaboration
- How to install the Kubebox Kubernetes console interface
- How to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on Ubuntu server
- How to scale a deployment within a Kubernetes cluster
- How to create a Kubernetes security policy
- Kubernetes rollouts: 5 security best practices
- Container security meets Kubernetes: What IT pros need to know
- How to create a Kubernetes ReplicaSet
- How to use cron with Kubernetes to schedule tasks
- How to patch a running Kubernetes pod
- How to create a Kubernetes namespace
- How to install Lens and connect it to your Kubernetes cluster
- How to deploy a Kubernetes cluster with Multipass
- How to use port forwarding with containers deployed in a Kubernetes cluster
- How to secure a Kubernetes cluster by preventing unwanted modules from loading
- How to deploy a multi-container pod to a Kubernetes cluster
- How to limit CPU ranges in a Kubernetes pod
- How to get a single-node Kubernetes deployment up in seconds
- How to add Kubernetes support to Docker desktop
- How to easily deploy LAN-accessible pods to a Kubernetes cluster
- Linux Foundation offering Kubernetes certifications courses and exams as demand spikes
- How and when to use operators in Kubernetes
- Kubernetes problems? These container management tools might help
- Kubernetes version 1.18 has 38 enhancements
- Securing Kubernetes: Bug bounty program announced
- And much more!