Every time you move your fingers from keyboard to mouse or trackpad, it’s time wasted. But there is a way to gain back time: Keyboard shortcuts. These simple combinations of various keys are one of the easiest ways to work more efficiently and accomplish tasks without ever lifting a hand.
Even better, many keyboard shortcuts can be used on almost any computer program, web browser and software. Learn about some of the best keyboard shortcuts, gestures and tips in this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic.
In the ebook:
- 31 Mac keyboard shortcuts business users need to know
- 20 useful ALT commands and keyboard shortcuts for Office 365 apps
- iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard gestures, tips, and customizations
- Windows logo keyboard shortcuts: The complete list
- How to effectively use keyboard shortcuts in Slack
- Top Adobe Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
- Top keyboard shortcuts for Premiere Pro
- How to enable custom keyboard shortcuts in Gmail
- How to fix Vivaldi keyboard shortcut conflicts
- And more!