How is your company preventing the terror of a potential cybersecurity breach? Take this quick, multiple choice survey and tell us about it.
Sure, Michael Myers and Pennywise may provide some spine-tingling terror this Halloween season, but that's nothing compared to the horror of experiencing a cybersecurity breach.
Does your company have a cybersecurity strategy? If you are familiar with your organization's cybersecurity measures we want to hear from you. Has COVID-19 impacted your organization's cybersecurity plans? What supply chain cybersecurity measures has your company implemented or will implement in the next 12 months? Maybe your company doesn't even have a cybersecurity strategy?
TechRepublic Premium is conducting an online cybersecurity strategy survey to find out.
Take the cybersecurity strategy survey today!
We want to learn more about your company's upcoming cybersecurity strategies--or lack thereof. Who is responsible for your company's cybersecurity strategy? What new tactics has your company added? What modern technology do you fear implementing the most, because of cybersecurity threats? Are you confident that your company has a strong plan in place?
Take the cybersecurity strategy survey and tell us. The survey contains 10-12 multiple choice questions, and a few demographic questions and should take less than five minutes to complete. Responses will be compiled in an upcoming report.
- Security incident response policy (TechRepublic Premium)
- How to manage passwords: Best practices and security tips (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- How to become a cybersecurity pro: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Security threats on the horizon: What IT pro's need to know (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- Checklist: Securing digital information (TechRepublic Premium)
- Cybersecurity and cyberwar: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)