Peripheral

Question

Konica Monolta bizhub 420 problems

By robdj12 ·
I have a Konica monolta bizhub 420 on a network that for some reason
or another will not print sometimes and sometimes it will. when it
refuses to print it says that it was sent off and is printing but never
comes out the other end. we are running XP with 2003. its frustrating for
our users and as well as me. has anyone every heard of this?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Try these..They might help with your printing problem(s).

Collapse -

BizHub 500 problems

by RodBruner In reply to Konica Monolta bizhub 420 ...

We have a Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 that when we print using certain programs, the document feeder light keeps flashing, but the printer controller fails at different points during the print job (especially using our tax program). The same job sometimes locks up at the same place each time and sometimes not. Konica's Branch Sales Manager state that it is a problem with the non-embedded controller. We have not found an adequate remedy yet. We also have a Bizhub 200, a Konica 7035, and do not have any print problems.

Collapse -

konica

by keirankent74 In reply to Konica Monolta bizhub 420 ...

can you tell me are you using the account track system ie passwords if so make sure it is not enabled on the print driver in the configure tab go to accuire settings and make sure you have taken off auto and specified the ip address on the copier itself there is a setting for allowing prints without authorisation if not using codes let me know i work for konica in uk
and maybe able to help

Collapse -

konica

by keirankent74 In reply to Konica Monolta bizhub 420 ...

you may find that an intermittent printing problem could be a routing issue within your network but most likely (if occured without any changes to the network) that the cache memory of the machine is full or the pcl board has become faulty a firmware upgrade and a service should sort this out for you but worth checking the routing of the packets on your network also if using any inhouse database software from an sql server
or something similair may cause issues due to the way the data is sent are you using any such software ??????you can contact medirectly @ keiran.kent@konicaminolta.co.uk
regards keiran