VAR1016's Forum PostsHide
Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom
Now essentially, proof-reading editing, correction especially for those for whom English is not their first language.
- Two published books proof-read and corrected: Valve Amplifiers pub. 2003 Newnes, Building Valve Amplifiers pub. 2004 Newnes. English teaching (in France)
- Market research. Employed as a Senior Research Executive at Taylor Nelson Sofres plc. I was responsible for the quality of the reports produced on several very large projects for ? blue-chip ? clients. I was responsible for re-writing reports written in English by foreign interviewers as many of the projects were multi-country studies. I wrote designed, and gave presentations, proposals and quotations, wrote reports based on output data and interview findings.
- Management (Classic car repair and restoration business). General management of a small business; dealing with clients, suppliers, staff.
- Civil Servant, Ministry of Defence, London. Production programming, contracts administration, co-ordination. Secretary at production progress meetings.
- Banking (3 years)u Accounts & administration (5 years)
- Music teacher/musician (8 years)
Member since: 2007