The Einstein 1 platform links Salesforce CRM data and generative AI. Plus, Trust Layer allows organizations to have control over their own data.
Megan Crouse is a writer and editor with nearly a decade of experience in business-to-business news and feature writing. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at Fairleigh Dickinson University.Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Software
- Defense Technology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- TechRepublic https://www.techrepublic.com/
- Fierce Wireless https://www.fiercewireless.com/
- Manufacturing.Net https://www.manufacturing.net/
- Security Intelligence (as a copyeditor) https://securityintelligence.com/
- Military & Aerospace Electronics https://www.militaryaerospace.com/
- The ChatGPT cheat sheet was included in Washington State’s Department of Enterprise Services list of technical resources: https://lnkd.in/e4jv3Wbd
My LG NanoCell 85 TV makes relaxing with a video game after work feel like going to a movie theater in the best way.
TensorRT-LLM provides 8x higher performance for AI inferencing on NVIDIA hardware.
The complaint alleges OpenAI scraped personal information and professional expertise from the internet without permission to feed its AI models.
While the report focuses on consumer use, many tech trends are driven by a search for balanced tech use both at home and at work.
A new Workflow Builder for task automation debuts Sept. 6. Lists for multi-team collaboration are on the way.
Microsoft's venture group is among d-Matrix's supporters, investing in making in-memory compute for AI and LLM inference.
Enterprise accounting software is designed for large companies and businesses. Here are the top eight enterprise accounting software suites.
AWS Head of Innovation for SMBs Ben Schreiner reminds business leaders to focus on data and problem-solving when making decisions around generative AI.
Computer vision, data labeling and annotation, cloud AI services, and intelligence applications are the most mature applications of AI, according to Gartner's 2023 AI Hype Cycle.
Users of the largest social media sites in the EU now see chronological feeds and more transparency behind giant platforms.