Learn about Dell's perspective on the future of saving energy, recycling servers and monitoring carbon footprints.
Megan Crouse is a writer and editor with nearly a decade of experience in business-to-business news and feature writing. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at Fairleigh Dickinson University.Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Software
- Defense Technology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- TechRepublic https://www.techrepublic.com/
- Fierce Wireless https://www.fiercewireless.com/
- Manufacturing.Net https://www.manufacturing.net/
- Security Intelligence (as a copyeditor) https://securityintelligence.com/
- Military & Aerospace Electronics https://www.militaryaerospace.com/
- The ChatGPT cheat sheet was included in Washington State’s Department of Enterprise Services list of technical resources: https://lnkd.in/e4jv3Wbd
My LG NanoCell 85 TV makes relaxing with a video game after work feel like going to a movie theater in the best way.
In this interview with Dell's Caitlin Gordon, we also discussed the company's Apex multicloud offerings.
Dell and NVIDIA joined forces to put generative AI into the hands of Dell's software-as-a-service customers.
Dell also zeroed in on zero trust and introduced a modular deployment service as part of its new edge offerings.
APEX Navigator for Kubernetes and more join Dell’s hybrid and multicloud software-as-a-service family.
Learn what the expanded cloud offerings mean for potentially smoothing out the line between DevOps and CloudOps.
Enterprises can take advantage of D-Wave’s newly published optimization improvement through a hardware-sharing cloud service.
Artificial intelligence art service Midjourney and Shutterstock will identify their computer-generated images in Google Search.
The ChatGPT rival will draw from Google’s vast library of information to answer questions. AI functionality is also coming to Search.
The watsonx platform announcement also marks IBM's plan to add generative AI to other services, incorporating code writing and NASA weather data.