Today On Premium
Replacing or implementing a new business software solution is a significant undertaking for organizations of all sizes. There surely will be unforeseen circumstances associated with any change or implementation — and the goal today is to go into a project like this as prepared as possible. This worksheet from TechRepublic Premium will help you make ...
Employees part ways with organizations for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons are simple: finding a job elsewhere, taking time off to spend with the family or relocating to a different state. But some separations are more complex: a layoff due to company difficulties or reorganization, position elimination during a merger or termination ...
Virtual reality is an artificial environment created with computer hardware and software and presented to the user in such a way that it appears and feels like a real environment. If you’re uncertain about what VR all means, this glossary from TechRepublic Premium will help your understanding. From the glossary: HAPTICS Haptics is the science ...
A request for proposal is a common method for soliciting vendor quotes and answers about potential product or service offerings. They specifically intend to gather details involving implementation, operations and maintenance. This facilitates the decision-making process, allowing organizations to choose the RFP responses which best suit their needs. This guidebook from TechRepublic Premium offers a ...
Whether you work from home occasionally for your standard full-time salaried job or work from home exclusively as a member of the growing gig economy, establishing a reliable, fast and secure connection to the wider universe of interconnected networks is vital to your success. For home offices, the basic network router is the primary hardware ...
Successful IT departments are defined not only by the technology they deploy and manage, but by the skills and capabilities of their people. IT workers must keep up to date with the latest technology trends and evolutions, as well as developing soft skills like project management, presentation and persuasion, and general management. This IT Training ...
Staying in compliance with software licenses can be quite difficult. End users have a reputation for being cavalier with copying software, while certain software vendors have a tendency to change license terms with minimal advance notice. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for making sure the software on computers and other devices owned by ...
For most modern enterprises, successful competitive analysis and business intelligence depend on collecting and analyzing a lot of data. To turn that data into useful and actionable information for decision-makers, enterprises often use some form of statistical analysis. This list of terms and concepts, from TechRepublic Premium, will help you get a general handle on ...
Virtualization allows for applications, operating systems and networks to be operated in a logical ‘sandbox,’ reducing the need for physical hardware. The host platform for virtualized resources can be located on-premises or provided by a cloud services operator, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for implementing ...
With the growing importance of big data for businesses, the need for database programs that are adaptable and scalable has become a priority. Enter MongoDB, an open-source database program that can accommodate a variety of programming languages. This hiring kit from TechRepublic Premium provides a framework you can use to successfully find the best candidate ...
- Dec 6: Generative AI Policy -- $9
- Dec 6: Hiring Kit: User Experience Designer -- $9
- Dec 7: Quick Glossary: Cryptocurrency -- $19
- Dec 7: Hiring Kit: Blockchain Engineer -- $19
- Dec 8: Incident Reporting and Response Procedure Policy -- $9
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9
- Jan 4: Home Video Setup: What You Need to Look and Sound Professional -- $9
- Jan 4: Finance Resource Pack -- $49
- Jan 4: 10 Things You May Be Asked during a Developer Interview -- FREE
- Jan 5: Corporate Gaming Policy -- $9