Today On Premium
No matter what business your enterprise is in, developing a better, more complete relationship with your customers will always be beneficial to your bottom line. The cloud-based customer relationship management system offered by Salesforce has emerged as one of the more powerful platforms available in this regard. However, to get the most out of the ...
In a competitive business environment where every decision has the potential to make or break the strategic goals and aspirations of an organization, decision makers need reliable and quantifiable information. And, as businesses become more complicated and rely more on technology for their decision-making processes, the most reliable information is often collected and processed using ...
The business information analyst plays a key role in evaluating and recommending improvements to the company’s IT systems. This job description from TechRepublic Premium outlines the skills, experience and knowledge the position requires. From the job description: Business analysts are employed in a wide variety of industries, such as banking, IT, telecommunications and marketing. They ...
While job positions related to data collection, manipulation and analysis are extremely important to the modern big data business environment, few of those employees could do their jobs, despite their talent level, without a properly running and efficient communications network. The nuts and bolts of configuration and the heavy lifting of management for any business ...
If you’re hoping to jump into the field of software development, this TechRepublic Premium guide is a good place to start. It offers information on current salaries, key skills and which programming languages will help you get your foot in the door. From the guide: WHY IS THERE INCREASED DEMAND FOR DEVELOPERS? Every company has ...
Service level agreements streamline operations and allow both parties to identify a proper framework for ensuring business efficiency and customer satisfaction. Businesses can identify where problems lie if SLAs are not adhered to, then make the necessary decisions to find additional budget funding, impose penalties or seek alternate providers and staff. This policy from TechRepublic ...
In general, security analysts are tasked with identifying weaknesses in current security systems and developing solutions to close security vulnerabilities. To perform this task well, ideal candidates will have highly advanced technical skills, a proven ability to communicate with all levels of an organization and experience applying both skill sets to solve real problems. This ...
Machine learning engineers are part of the fastest-growing field in the world, according to LinkedIn’s 2023 Jobs on the Rise report. But tech’s hottest role isn’t a simple field to break into, requiring at least high school math and some programming knowledge even to get started. Luckily, there are an increasing number of options for ...
When you think of VPNs, chances are pretty good your thoughts go to the tried and true virtual private networks of old, which made it possible for you to securely connect to your company network (from a remote location) such that your local computer behaved as if it were within the company LAN. In this ...
Shadow IT is a concept whereby an organization’s employees use technology, services or systems without the knowledge of or approval from the IT department. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for the appropriate use of shadow IT, explains the restrictions that will apply to it, and defines elements pertaining to employee and IT department ...
- Dec 8: Incident Reporting and Response Procedure Policy -- $9
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9
- Jan 4: Home Video Setup: What You Need to Look and Sound Professional -- $9
- Jan 4: Finance Resource Pack -- $49
- Jan 4: 10 Things You May Be Asked during a Developer Interview -- FREE
- Jan 5: Corporate Gaming Policy -- $9
- Jan 8: 10 Must-Read Books on Innovation -- $9
- Jan 8: Quick Glossary: Trading -- $19
- Jan 9: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Benefits and Use Cases -- $9
- Jan 9: Quick Glossary: Agritech -- $19