Today On Premium
Life lessons stick with you. The basics taught in Little League are practiced by Major League Baseball stars. Fundamentals have staying power because they work. So the next time you’re recruited to take over a new site, make a list of all the location’s equipment and take notes with some healthy skepticism, as unfamiliar systems ...
Phone interviews can save time and speed up the hiring process. This cheat sheet will make it easy to ask both general and job-specific questions, allowing you to compare candidates for the computer bench technician job systematically. Questions from the cheat sheet: What are your favorite software utilities for performing computer bench work? How much ...
IT professionals, such as system and network administrators, help desk staff, management personnel and sometimes external vendor representatives, are routinely provided full access to company servers, network devices and data so that they can effectively perform their jobs. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for the company and its IT staff to ensure the ...
Phone interviews can save time and speed up the hiring process. This cheat sheet from TechRepublic Premium will make it easy to ask both general and job-specific questions, allowing you to compare candidates systematically. Questions from the cheat sheet: Can you describe a work experience where you were part of a project or initiative and ...
Amidst the growing landscape of data storage methods and functions, keeping up with the terminology used to describe the technology has become challenging as well. This quick glossary from TechRepublic Premium is intended to serve as a guide to defining common storage terms and noteworthy storage service providers. From the glossary: ASYNCHRONOUS REPLICATION Asynchronous replication ...
Remote work has become a staple in the business world, especially in light of some companies permanently closing their office locations and transitioning their employees into a full remote work environment. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to establish appropriate guidelines for the remote workforce, including what sort of environments they should ...
The IT department must regularly perform maintenance, upgrades and other service on organizational servers, systems and networks either for upkeep or restorative purposes. This work often results in either intentional or unintentional downtime. This policy from TechRepublic Premium describes how the organization should plan for and announce scheduled server, system and network downtime to specify ...
For many industries and enterprises, efficient manufacturing requires at least some form of robotic automation. In fact, in some instances, companies could not compete or survive without it. Along with this growing reliance on robotics in modern manufacturing comes the need to have a working knowledge of robotics terminology. TechRepublic Premium presents this quick glossary ...
Phone interviews can save time and speed up the hiring process. This cheat sheet will make it easy to ask both general and job-specific questions, allowing you to compare candidates for the field/systems engineer job systematically. Questions from the cheat sheet: In what type of corporate culture do you thrive best and why? Have you ...
Voice engineers are responsible for installing, operating and managing voice communication systems — a critically important role for any business. This cheat sheet from TechRepublic Premium provides a section of general questions, followed by job-specific questions aimed at determining candidates’ experience, skills and suitability for the voice engineer position. Questions from the cheat sheet: Describe ...
- Oct 2: OneDrive Cloud Usage Policy -- $9
- Oct 2: GDPR Consent Request Forms: Sample Text -- $9
- Oct 2: Hiring Kit: Video Game Designer -- $19
- Oct 2: Environmental Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: GDPR Data Breach Notification Letter -- $9
- Oct 3: Anti-Discrimination Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Recruiter -- $19
- Oct 3: Security Awareness and Training Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Hostile Workplace Prevention Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Quick Glossary: Cybersecurity Attacks -- $19
- Oct 4: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Android Devices -- $9
- Oct 4: Hardware Decommissioning Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Quick Glossary: Edtech -- $19
- Oct 5: Software Installation Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Power Checklist: Troubleshooting Hard Drive Failures -- $9
- Oct 5: New Equipment Budget Policy -- $9
- Oct 6: Project Manager Resume Template -- FREE
- Oct 9: Quick Glossary: Greentech -- $19
- Oct 9: MSP Best Practices: PC Maintenance Checklist -- $9
- Oct 9: Technical Documentation Policy -- $9
- Oct 9: Server Deployment/Migration Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Quick Glossary: Financial Crime -- $19
- Oct 10: MSP Best Practices: Network Switch and Router Deployment Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Power Checklist: New Workstation -- $9
- Oct 10: Portable Storage Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Patch Management Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Quick Glossary: Cleantech -- $19
- Oct 11: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Windows User Accounts -- $19
- Oct 11: Third-Party Vendor Policy -- $9
- Oct 12: EU GDPR Compliance Checklist --$9
- Oct 12: Quick Glossary: Smartphones -- $9
- Oct 12: Power Checklist: Vetting Employees for Security Sensitive Operations -- $9
- Oct 12: Change Control Policy -- $9