Today On Premium
Many organizations still manage email infrastructure themselves using local, on-premise equipment. Such firms are a dying breed for a good reason: Cloud-based email solutions simplify administration, typically enhance security, provide broader ease of access and often lower total overall operating costs. Organizations that haven’t already migrated email service to the cloud, subsequently, are likely to ...
The modern enterprise generates more raw data than ever before, but it takes someone with special skills to turn that data stream into information that decision-makers can actually use. The extraction of useful business intelligence requires insight into all aspects of an enterprise’s business operations, technical knowledge of what, where and how data is generated ...
As the global population grows, so does the demand for a wider array of products and services. However, this surge in demand often leads to production processes that generate increased waste, posing a significant threat to our environment. Fortunately, cleantech, short for clean technology, offers a compelling solution to this impending crisis. Cleantech encompasses environmentally ...
It’s common practice for companies to use offshore employees or contractors in order to offload work to specialized individuals or reduce costs associated with certain tasks and responsibilities. This can free up staff to focus on more complex and valuable initiatives, and also ensure 24×7 operations for companies which rely upon on-call staff and subject-matter ...
There are millions of mobile applications available for download at present and this figure is only going to climb higher. Just as business and consumer needs continue to expand, so do the capabilities and advantages mobile devices provide their users. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to provide guidelines for developing mobile ...
Maintaining punctual and regular attendance is essential for the seamless operation of businesses. However, there are circumstances where employees may need an unscheduled absence, often due to illnesses. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to provide guidelines for employee conduct, attendance and punctuality to reduce disruptions caused by absenteeism and tardiness. From ...
Whether you are building a personal wealth management portfolio or breaking into the sector, having the right information in this industry is essential. TechRepublic Premium presents this wealth management glossary to enrich your understanding and support your success throughout your wealth building journey. From the glossary: Ad valorem fees Latin term for “according to value.” ...
Useful and actionable information is the engine of success that drives the modern business enterprise. Properly collecting, storing and processing business data is what provides the fuel for that success engine. The database administrator is responsible for determining how data will be collected, structured and stored so that it can be accessed and processed when ...
For many enterprises, the ability to rapidly develop, deploy and integrate new software and features is essential to the overall success of the organization. Managing all those moving parts requires workflow procedures that cross traditionally separate departments and can be accomplished only with effective communication and cooperation. These workflow procedures are referred to as DevOps, ...
Electronic data is likely to be more prevalent in today’s organizations than physical printed data. Reams’ worth of documents can now be stored on computer hard drives, handheld devices and storage cards smaller than a fingernail. The bulk of many strategic operations depends on this digital information and its safe handling. The purpose of this ...
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9
- Jan 4: Home Video Setup: What You Need to Look and Sound Professional -- $9
- Jan 4: Finance Resource Pack -- $49
- Jan 4: 10 Things You May Be Asked during a Developer Interview -- FREE
- Jan 5: Corporate Gaming Policy -- $9
- Jan 8: 10 Must-Read Books on Innovation -- $9
- Jan 8: Quick Glossary: Trading -- $19
- Jan 9: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Benefits and Use Cases -- $9
- Jan 9: Quick Glossary: Agritech -- $19
- Jan 10: Workplace Ethics Policy Pack -- $39
- Jan 11: 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Public Speaking -- FREE