Today On Premium
Data without an associated backup is only as reliable as the system upon which it is stored — and every system has a finite lifespan or may be susceptible to malware or hacking efforts. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for reliable and secure backups of end user data. It outlines the responsibilities of ...
Regardless of what business or what industry you are in, the potential benefits of cloud computing and cloud computing services are self-evident. Whether you just need some basic off-premises storage or run your entire enterprise from the cloud, the benefits of scalability, convenience, predictability, availability and reliability are always just a few clicks away, or ...
As the digital age continues to progress, advertising techniques have transformed to stay aligned with the intense growth of the internet and its marketing opportunities. Many industries have taken advantage of the online digital landscape to communicate their messages and attract the attention of potential consumers through their websites. But with so many businesses flooding ...
Accurate and fair employee compensation signifies that the company truly values the time and effort its workforce exerts. This commitment to fair compensation is a cornerstone of workplace fairness, and it holds the potential to boost not only job satisfaction but also employee engagement and overall productivity. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium ...
To make their best decisions, businesses need the best actionable information. Acquiring that information requires the sifting, sorting and manipulation of data — lots and lots of data. But data does not just happen. It must be designed, molded and drawn out of what is essentially chaos. Recruiting a data architect with the right combination ...
Throughout the different stages of a woman’s life, from menstruation and pregnancy to menopause, it is evident that women possess unique healthcare and wellness needs that often demand tailored solutions. Thankfully, femtech, short for female technology, is at the forefront, offering a pathway to empower women of diverse backgrounds by providing them with the resources ...
Smartphones and other mobile devices play a vital role in the modern digital world. Businesses not only rely on mobile applications for connecting with customers and clients, but also deploy applications for use by employees for internal communications and interaction. Of course, consumers use their mobile devices for a multitude of social and commercial activities. ...
This policy from TechRepublic Premium defines proper practices for using Microsoft 365 applications, sites and services whenever accessing, connecting to or otherwise interacting with organization systems, services, Teams sites, SharePoint portals, messaging, conferences, files and data. From the policy: No ‘nesting’ cloud file-storage service directories. No organization representative should ever install or locate a Microsoft ...
Change is inevitable in any technological sector. It brings new features, functions and opportunities and helps businesses prosper through evolution. However, change can be detrimental to company operations if not executed properly through advanced notification of and approval by involved personnel. This change order form — courtesy of TechRepublic Premium — is designed to help ...
Projects are typically complex, which is particularly true when software, hardware and information technologies are involved. Hence, there is a need for a thorough written plan, complete with a budget and defined goals, milestones, and a carefully drafted schedule among other elements. For a project to succeed, it’s important to understand the fundamentals of project ...
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9
- Jan 4: Home Video Setup: What You Need to Look and Sound Professional -- $9
- Jan 4: Finance Resource Pack -- $49
- Jan 4: 10 Things You May Be Asked during a Developer Interview -- FREE
- Jan 5: Corporate Gaming Policy -- $9
- Jan 8: 10 Must-Read Books on Innovation -- $9
- Jan 8: Quick Glossary: Trading -- $19
- Jan 9: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Benefits and Use Cases -- $9
- Jan 9: Quick Glossary: Agritech -- $19
- Jan 10: Workplace Ethics Policy Pack -- $39
- Jan 11: 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Public Speaking -- FREE