Keyboard shortcuts can shave a surprising amount of time off the process of performing various Excel tasks. This list includes all the basics, along with those 'I know there's a way to do this more quickly' shortcuts you can never quite remember.
Most people have a small set of Excel keyboard shortcuts that help them work more efficiently, but remembering more than a handful is next to impossible. This list is ideal for posting near your computer for a quick reminder of some truly useful shortcuts, such as:
- [Ctrl]1 - Open the Format Cells dialog box
- [Ctrl][Shift]# - Apply the Date format
- [Shift][F11] - Insert a new worksheet
- [Ctrl]' - Copy a formula to the current cell from the cell above it
- [F11] - Create a new chart from selected data
- [Ctrl] and ] - Select formulas that directly reference the active cell
Join the discussion
of this download.