Learn how SolarWinds can help improve IT and data security through access rights management.
SolarWinds® Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to help:
- Improve security posture and mitigate insider threats
Automate user access management, analysis, and enforcement while providing audit trails through identification of insecure accounts.
- Demonstrate compliance
Quickly generate and deliver comprehensive user access reports for regulatory compliance and audits.
- Easily manage user permissions
Simple user permissions management with automated and templatized provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Enhance productivity
Help reduce IT workload through self-service portal and delegation of permissions management to data owners.
- Simplify security
Powerful and intuitive access rights monitoring and management for companies of all sizes - for threat protection from the inside out. We call it security simplified.
Scalable user monitoring
- Active Directory® monitoring
- Windows® File Share auditing
- Microsoft® Exchange™ monitoring
- User provisioning and management
- User permissions analysis
- Custom report generation
- ARM can be used to monitor small and large environments, from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users.