Download a free trial of SolarWinds® Access Rights Manager (ARM)
Learn how SolarWinds can help improve IT and data security through access rights management.
SolarWinds® Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to help:
- Improve security posture and mitigate insider threats
Automate user access management, analysis, and enforcement while providing audit trails through identification of insecure accounts.
- Demonstrate compliance
Quickly generate and deliver comprehensive user access reports for regulatory compliance and audits.
- Easily manage user permissions
Simple user permissions management with automated and templatized provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Enhance productivity
Help reduce IT workload through self-service portal and delegation of permissions management to data owners.
- Simplify security
Powerful and intuitive access rights monitoring and management for companies of all sizes – for threat protection from the inside out. We call it security simplified.
- Active Directory® monitoring
- Windows® File Share auditing
- Microsoft® Exchange™ monitoring
- User provisioning and management
- User permissions analysis
- Custom report generation
Scalable user monitoring
- ARM can be used to monitor small and large environments, from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users.
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays