Internet and Email Usage Policy
This policy from TechRepublic Premium sets forth guidelines for the use of the internet, as well as internet-powered communication services, including email, proprietary group messaging services (e.g., Slack) and social networking services in business contexts. It also covers Internet of Things use and bring-your-own-device practices.
From the policy:
• Use a modern, supported and up-to-date browser.
• Browsers will proactively warn users before accessing websites with expired security certificates or that are known to host malware.
• Do not bypass restrictions on websites known to host malware.
• Inform IT if a previously used website displays errors related to expired or revoked certificates or malware.
• Do not install plug-ins or extensions without prior authorization from IT.
The download comprises a nine-page PDF and Word document.
Previously priced at $99, this is now available to download for $9. Or free with Premium annual subscription: click here to find out more.
TIME SAVED: It took 10 hours of writing, editing and research to create this content.