Microsoft 365: A cheat sheet (free PDF)
As of April 21, 2020, Microsoft has officially changed the name of its productivity suite from Office 365 to Microsoft 365. From that date forward, billing, marketing, and alerts will reflect the Microsoft 365 branding.
Microsoft 365 is the de facto productivity suite for many enterprises, and it is the suite all the other competitors are measured against. So as an IT leader, it’s in your best interest to know everything about Microsoft 365.
To help you achieve that goal, TechRepublic compiled the most important details and related resources on Microsoft 365 into this free PDF download, which we’ll periodically update as new information becomes available.
In the download:
- What is Micrososft 365?
- System requirements for Microsoft 365
- Why does Microsoft 365 matter?
- How does Microsoft 365 compare to G Suite?
- Who should use Microsoft 365?
- When is Microsoft 365 available?
- How do I get Microsoft 365?
- How do I use Microsoft 365?
- And more!